We love pets!
Traveling with a furry friend? We are pet friendly, we just ask that you follow a few simple guidelines to insure everyone has a great stay:
- Pets are only allowed in designated cottages. Please make sure you tell the receptionist that you have a dog when you are making the reservation.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. They cannot be tied up without being accompanied by the owner.
- Please clean up after your pet. There are potty bags provided for your convenience. There is a $50 charge for not cleaning up after them.
- Non-disclosure of pets is subject to immediate $100 non-refundable fee along with a $50 non-refundable cleaning fee.
- Pets must be on a 6 foot leash and excessive barking must be controlled. You must have n your possession a bag to clean up after your pet. There are disposal cans placed in the bark-park area. Pets must not be left unattended outside or inside an RV at any time.
- Pets are no allowed inside any of the buildings.
Call for more information!